It's been a busy summer. Here are some quick updates:
1. We flew to Illinois to watch Chris play the drums at Cornerstone, a Christian music festival. Ramona did fantastic on the plane.
2. We went to schlitterbahn and Ramona rode a ride...in her OWN TUBE!!! I was nervous, but she loved it.
3. We have spent as much time as possible in the water.
4. Ramona has officially been weaned off her pacifier!
5. She is starting to talk. Saying things like: ball, Mommy, MaMa, Daddy, Poppy (Pappy), Pa Pa (Paw Paw), Shoe, Yes, Nooo, Meow, Oh Nooo, Ha Ha Ha, Who's That?, Whas That?, Whas This?, Woof, etc...
Here are some pictures of our summer.
Ramona fitting in with the hard core rockers at Cornerstone.
Collecting leaves in the front yard.
Playing with Daddy in the sprinkler.
Playing in the pool at Nanna and Paw Paw's house...NAKED!
Watching TV with Pappy.