Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Makes Four!

We'll, as usual, I am not keeping up with my blogging. But hopefully most of you already know that...I'm pregnant again! I am almost 20 weeks along and we found out today at 3:00 p.m. that we are having a boy!

Our original sonogram was at 9:00 a.m. but Baby Boy Chalman decided to cross his legs the whole time. I guess he was feeling shy or maybe it was just too early for him. Because he was ready to show it off at our afternoon appointment!

We are so excited and are frantically searching for awesome boy names. I'm pretty sure I don't like ANY boy names. Nothing sounds right. I LOVED the name Jack, and then EVERYBODY started naming their kid Jack or Jackson. DANG! So, I decided that Charlie was adorable until I realized that my last name is Chalman and that sounds an awful lot like Chaplin. So, back to the drawing board. Please post any and all suggestions you may have. I like older names that are not weird but uncommon today. We have the middle name picked out. Douglas is a family name on Chris' side, so right now it's: __________ Douglas Chalman. Suggestions? Anyone?

4 comments:

Payton's mom said...

Congrats girl! I am right there with you girl if we ever have a boy I don't know that I would name him either ha! What about Zachary or William! Keep in touch girl! We still need to get our girl's together!

melanieb said...

Congratulations! How wonderful to have a girl and a boy. Your mom told me the happy news when I randomly saw her at an Team In Training Event in SA. I immediately recognized her- she looks the same as she did 15 years ago!

I'll suggest Ryan or Reese to the name bank... because I think Ramona and Ryan or Ramona and Reese is nice. Good luck picking out a name and have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Ralphie :)

CONGRATS!!! So happy for you all!

FL Ishams

laurelaggie said...

OK, I know its our uncle's name, but what about Dewitt? That's all I've got. If I had any boys they would have been nameless! :)