Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sweet Berry Farm

We visited Sweet Berry Farms again this year. Ramona had a blast picking (and eating) strawberries, or "Dobbies" as she calls them. This farm is great! If you have never been, you pick your own berries, there is a petting zoo, homemade ice cream and lemonade...pretty much just some good clean fun! Well, except for the clean part. I recommend bringing a change of clothes for the kiddos. After Ramona ate her weight in strawberries, she was pretty filthy. Here are a few pictures of our field trip.



This is the first time I have ever seen a goat climb a tree.
Is this normal?

Ramona's favorite part was feeding the donkeys strawberries. Hopefully that is not bad for them, because they couldn't get enough!

And now, I have a million strawberries in my freezer.

1 comment:

Alyssa G said...

Do I hear another excuse to "jam out" and perhaps cause Carolyn to suffer third degree burns again!?