Monday, August 11, 2008

She Rolls!!


She's done it! Ramona has rolled over and let me capture it on film! She rolled over for the first time a few days ago but refused to do it again in front of the camera. She's not a circus monkey for heaven's sake! So I now have 15 movies of her almost rolling over and one movie of her rolling over completely in the poorest quality a digital camera has ever filmed. See for your self below, it looks like I filmed it 20 years ago. (Don't panic, Dad, I didn't film it with your fancy video camera. I used my digital camera.) The video is not too long, but she doesn't roll over until the very end. But she doesn't disappoint. While you are waiting for the main event, you get to see her grab her toes and make various baby noises.

I couldn't get the video to upload, so I put it on YouTube. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! That's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time :)

Monika

Lauren said...

OMG!!! That is precious! hahaha! Thanks for the huge dose of cute. (and I am totally digging the rainbow bright onsie!)