Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We've been skunked!

Last night I went into Ramona's room and was overpowered by the smell of skunk. When I went into the living room to tell Chris, it was wafting in there too. I can only assume that a skunk was making his way around our house and spraying like crazy. Who knew a skunk took walks in the suburbs! So all last night (every time our air conditioner turned on) the skunk smell came back. Well, I guess I got used to it, because when I got back in the car after dropping off Ramona at daycare, my car reeked of skunk! Which means I most-likely smell like a giant skunk too! (My friends at work assure me that I smell fine, but I'm not sure I totally believe them.) Anyway, Chris has purchased the strongest bottle of Febreeze on the market. But, that is no guarantee that we won't still smell like the Skunk Family tomorrow. I'm giving Ramona an extra bath tonight.

1 comment:

Alyssa G said...

Bathe in tomato sauce, should help the stink. Poor guys!!