Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The countdown has begun...

I FINALLY know when my last day at Freescale is, thank goodness! December 3rd is my last day as a career woman and December 4th is my first day as a Stay at Home Mom! We have not ironed out all the details yet. But it looks like we will be able to scrape by with me staying at home and maybe doing a little freelance design work on the side.

Lesson of the day: Getting laid off is not so bad, it's not knowing how much longer I'm going to have to work at the job I've been laid off from that sucks!

Countdown Until Freedom: 3 weeks

6 comments:

Alyssa G said...

You are gonna be okay!!

Tim Atkinson said...

Join the SAH club. The pay's rubbish but it's great fun!

Anonymous said...

You're going to love being home with Ramona full time :) Things will work out!
Can't wait to finally meet her!
See you SOON!

Monika

The Bills Family said...

Mandy, this is such good news! I know you've been really torn about this issue, so maybe this is the universe nudging you in the stay at home direction, right? And by the way it does not have to be your "last day as a career woman." Just your last day for now.

Miranda and Roger said...

it's been three weeks since your last post. i need a ramona fix.

Payton's mom said...

Hope your enjoying being a stay at home mom, I am so jealous!