Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ramona's Book (0-12 months)

A good friend of mine told me about an awesome website, www.blurb.com. You can design, publish and sell books online. So, of course, I had to try it. I made a book of Ramona's first year of life for her upcoming birthday. Hopefully I will keep it up and make one for each year. If you want to see my work of art you can preview it here. If you are at all interested in making a book, I highly recommend this website. It was so easy and I now I have a forty page, one of a kind, book-o-memories for only $30! You can't beat that!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Mandy! OMG! Your book is so darn sweet. Maybe I'm hormonal, but it made me cry a little. Ramona's one lucky little chicken to have such a talented mommy.
Hope to see you soon!

melanieb said...

Hi Mandy,

I stumbled across your blog and it's lovely. What a precious daughter you have! Sounds like an all too familiar story for today's job market, stock market, and "cutting the fat." But God is good and He always takes care of us! Thanks for sharing your stories- it was nice to read about how you and your family are doing these many years later! Take care!