Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We spent July 4th at my parent's house this year. They are helping me relax so that little Max doesn't come out early. We popped fireworks and ate watermelon, hot dogs, chips and other holiday favorites. Ramona loved the fireworks (and the fact that she got to stay up late). Here are a few pictures of our day!


Mimi is helping Ramona throw poppers....
not sure of the exact name of them...
they are small and white and make a loud POP when you throw them...
you know what I'm talking about!


Some of the fireworks were too loud!

Yummy!


Wow!

Pretty!

2 comments:

Alyssa G said...

Just a thought, but if you are having contractions, shouldn't you not be in a car for very long? My OB and midwife both told me no car rides longer than 30 minutes when I was having trouble. Glad you had fun though!!

Mandy Chalman said...

Hmm...my dr. didn't say anything about that. The contractions have pretty much stopped. And I figured it would be more restful for me to be at my parent's house for 4 days than alone at mine. And, I can always deliver in San Antonio!! :) But I will ask my dr. today about it, because I was planning on going back this weekend.