Tuesday, July 27, 2010

He's Here!

Max is here! Well, actually, he arrived two weeks ago on July 15th. But I am just now getting around to posting pictures. He is adorable, of course. He was 2 1/2 weeks early and already over 8 pounds....so glad he came early! Ramona loves him and loves being a big sister. The biggest problem I've had with her is that she doesn't want to stop touching and kissing him. And she doesn't understand why he sleeps so much. One of the funniest moments I've had with her recently is that she is struggling to understand breastfeeding. She has decided that Max eats boobs. The other day, I was getting ready to feed Max and asking her if she was hungry for breakfast and she gave me the weirdest look and shook her head while doing a double take at my breast. Poor thing, I should have been more clear. "Would you like some pancakes, Ramona?" Well, I am loving every minute of being Max's mom. Turns out that infants are easy, it's the terrible twos that are super-hard!

I hate that this picture is fuzzy. If you look really close, you can see his dimples!

Sweet Boy

Big Sister is checking out the new baby.

Look how much he loves me.

8 pounds!

That's my boy!

This is the first time I held him, seconds after he came out.

No comments: