Thursday, March 10, 2011

Black-eyed Baby

We had a busy week! Everyday we had somewhere to be and something to do. It's weeks like this when I wonder how I would get it all done if I were still working. Working moms, I don't know how you do it! Then again, maybe I used to be a better multi-tasker. When I was a career woman, I could eat lunch at my desk, graphic design a poster, check my email and make some phone calls all at the same time. Now I watch Dora, change a diaper, breastfeed and kiss a boo boo while wondering how my "to-do" list will ever get done. Oh well, I only have two hands. Here's what we did instead of the "to-do" list this week!

Ate lunch with Daddy at Firehouse Subs.
Introducing...Fire Marshall Chalman.

Max is spending more time on his belly and rolling around. Crawling should be soon!

Yep, that's a shiner! It was a rough play date. She smashed into Oliver and got a black eye and a bloody nose. But no tears! We left after she peed outside like the boys...only the boys didn't get pee all over their pants and shoes.

This one was a couple of weeks ago. I just found the picture on my phone again.
Ramona learned about grey clouds while a storm rolled in.

1 comment:

jerramurphy said...

love your blog, i need to get one going!