Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pedicures and New Teeth

Hello, I'm back! I really want to start updating this blog more (I know, I've said that before). My goal is to update it a few times a week (or daily?!?) with a quick picture and story about what we are doing. Mainly for my own benefit so that I don't forget all the adorable things my kids are doing. But if you want to follow along, great! So here it goes, this is our week so far...

Ramona has found a new outfit. She's big on dressing herself,
so she has worn this for the past two days...everywhere we go.

Also, she has been going through a dramatic phase. A sneak peek to her teenage years, I'm sure. Daily she's rolling her eyes and saying "Moooom, ugh, just kidding, ugh!" And fine tuning her acting skills. When a camera is out, you better believe you are going to get a million pictures of her practicing her sad, silly and happy faces.

Max has two new teeth! I now call him Shark Baby.
He bites EVERYTHING with those razor sharp teeth.
And I'm not talking about bottles, people, he is a breastfed baby. OUCH!

Ramona is a girly girl. For years she has been getting pedicures from her Nanna, Aunt Kala and myself. Now the tables have turned. I won't be wearing flip flops for awhile.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I literally cracked up at the toenail picture! too cute. you're a good mommy!
Molly and Colby went thru a phase (at the same time, which I still haven't decided is good or bad), where he wore hideous second hand rain boots with everything, everyday, and Molly wore. beat up second hand glittery red 'Dorothy shoes' with everything. everyday. that lasted approximately 2 months. have fun! :-)

Meredith said...

hahha! i need a pedi really badly but umm, maybe I'll go somewhere else;) PS: i feel ya on the nursing teether. ouch! been there!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS