Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hey There Ramona

I was listening to the radio today and the song "Hey There Delilah" came on for about the zillionth time, so of course I started singing along because I know most of the words. Only this time I was substituting the name Delilah with Ramona, because I thought it was cute. (And if I got good at it, then I could sing it to Ramona later without her judging me when I forget the words.) Anyway, I almost started crying when I listened to some of the lyrics (Bear with me! You might be crying by the end of this blog too!):

"Hey there Ramona, don't you worry about the distance, I'll be there if you get lonely, give this song another listen..."

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way..."

"Ramona, I can promise you that by the time we get through the world will never ever be the same and your to blame..."

"Hey there Ramona, you be good and don't you miss me..."

"Oh, it's what you do to me...Oh, it's what you do to me"

These corny lyrics made me cry, BECAUSE Chris is out of town for 2 weeks touring the United States with his band and all I can think about is him singing this song to Ramona!!! NOW reread the lyrics and picture Chris singing it to his baby girl. Try not to cry now, tough guy!!!


Anyway, here are some pictures that I have taken while Chris has been out of town.

Half naked pictures are strictly forbidden

This is one of her new outfits. She went on a baby shopping spree.

Another new outfit. She's the best dressed baby in daycare.

"I LOVE toys!"

How can I get any work done when this face is looking at me???

"Well, what do we have here?"

"You wanna lose a hand? Go ahead, touch this toy again"

Chris, pull yourself together now, you don't your band to see you crying.
We miss you!

No comments: