Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Mother's Room (WARNING: Girl Talk!)

When I'm at work I frequent "The Mother's Room" daily. In fact, I'm there so often that I feel like it should be my new office. It's quite nice! My favorite part is the giant privacy curtain you can pull around your self. However, apparently this is not everyone's favorite part of the room. Many mothers just see no need for the curtain at all. So here is my question... Am I the odd ball for not wanting my coworkers to see me in this particular situation? I don't think so! This is a moment that should only be seen by your husband and maybe your mom. And even they will be shocked the first time they see it. Picture a cow wearing a Madonna-style cone bra. It's unattractive and embarrassing. But who am I to judge other mothers who want to share it with the world?

Moo!

No comments: