Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Muffin Top (WARNING: Girl Talk!)


So I have decided to make this blog about me also and any post baby/new mommy stories or questions that I have. I figured, I have some pregnant friends and them might find this interesting. But, who knows, there might not be anyone reading this. And in that case, I'm just using this blog as an outlet for my own entertainment.

Anyway, how many of you know what a muffin top is? Cause I got one, dang it! A muffin top is what magically appears above the waist band of your pre-pregnancy jeans. It's good times! I cant wait for it to go away. Could it have something to do with the 6 cookies I had yesterday? Nah! I don't regret them, they were delicious. My solution to this phenomenon is to go shopping for new shirts that cover the muffin top. There, problem solved!

Dang it, now I want a cookie.

No comments: