Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1, 2, 3, Pick your nose!

Ramona asked me to take a picture of her and Max this morning.
I guess this is the moment she wanted to remember.

Max is growing up so fast! He's learning to eat table food and I just started him on water today. He is getting 4 teeth on top. This will bring him to a grand total of 6 teeth. He has also learned how to demand things from us. If he finds something funny (especially Poppy talking like Donald Duck) he will gesture wildly and say "Ah!" until you do it again...and again...and again. It's a good thing we find his laughing so adorable.

Ramona LOVES princesses. She bought this nightgown with her own money that she was given for her birthday. And for the past several days, she has insisted on sleeping in it. She also asked me to wear one of her princess dresses the other day. It's sweet that she thinks we are the same size.

1 comment:

Payton's mom said...

Your posts crack me up! I think our girls would be good friends. We really should try and meet up sometime!!