Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Prettiest Plumber

We (and by "we" I mean "Chris, Doug and my Dad") have been working hard setting up the plumbing for our new doublewide. This morning, Ramona wanted to help, so they put her to work.

She's the newbie, so she has to do the grunt work.

........

We celebrated one of Ramona's best friends 3rd birthday yesterday. It was a dinosaur party!

Ramona took a hands on approach to the gift portion of the party

I brought Mimi along to help out with Max.

Max sporting one of his new hand-me-down onesies. Super handsome! Thanks to my friend Kristina for giving me 11 boxes of clothes!!!

We had so much fun this weekend with my parents. They made the trip up here to lend support while Max had his tubes procedure. It went well, he was so brave and didn't cry at all in front of the pretty nurses at Strictly Pediatrics Surgery Center. Hopefully this clears up all of the ear infections he has been suffering through. Thanks, Mom and Dad! The kids LOVED hanging out with you!

No comments: