Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Easter Bunny works out at the Y!

This morning we went to the Y to register Ramona for her swim lessons and guess who we ran into? The Easter Bunny, of course! Who knew he had a membership at our local YMCA. Too bad we didn't see him shakin' his tail in the Zumba class!


After Ramona had her swim evaluation we swam around for awhile. Me in the "mommy pool" aka. the hot tub and Ramona in the kid's pool. Ramona was freezing and shaking the whole time. But whenever I touched her with my warm hot tub hands, she would yell, "Ow, why are you burning me?" That's why kids aren't allowed in the Mommy Pool.

1 comment:

mandi said...

Mandy! I'm Mandi too! nice to meet ya!
Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog. This post is hilarious. I too had no idea that the easter bunny works out at the Y!