Monday, April 25, 2011

I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N.

Ramona is totally into her new Praise CD that we have in the car. Or as she calls it "the kids one". I was listening to her sing today and loving every second. How cute is it to hear a 3 year old sing every word to "Jesus Loves Me"! I was very impressed when I heard her singing, "I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N." I can't believe she can pick out all the words...or letters in this case. So when I started singing, "Who built the ark? Noah, Noah!" she quickly corrected me..."That's not right!" Hmmm...I'll have to listen more closely to what words she sings for that song.

We picked up a ton of new books from Nifty Thrift today. (SUPER cheap!) And as we are driving home, she asks me to pass her another one of her new books. Well, I was exiting the highway, so I said, "Not now, I need to keep driving so we can be safe." To which she replies, "You could drive with one hand and give me a book with the other...How about that?" She's a smart one. But that still wouldn't be safe.

1 comment:

Justine Hatton said...

That is both cute and impressive! Aaron couldn't even keep up with that song (we put in that CD when we borrowed your car to move)! I think "funny" rather than "cute" would be the word I would use to describe Aaron singing along to ALL of the songs. It was an exciting trip down memory lane for him and he was even doing the motions haha!