Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello, Lady!

Max and Ramona LOVE getting balloons at HEB.
He's having sweet balloon dreams!

I glanced in the back seat the other day and this is what I saw.
They held hands all the way to the doctor's office for Max's 9 month well check.

Max is an army-crawling fool.
But he is unsure of how to get out of this predicament.

I found this "treasure" as Ramona calls it at Goodwill a couple of weeks ago. Now everywhere we go she has her eyes glued to the ground lookin' for more pennies.

She's the silliest goose I know. She's making the pig say, "cheese". You might notice me in the background doing the same thing. I wonder where she gets it?!?

She's in her room right now "resting" and singing at the top of her lungs, "London bridges falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridges falling down. Hello, Lady!"

I love my silly kids!

No comments: