Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Typical Shower for a Stay at Home Mom


(I put Max in the jump-a-roo in the doorway of the bathroom)
Me: Ok, Ramona, I'm going to take a quick shower.

Ramona: Can I watch?
Me: Uh...No.

(I quickly prepare to get in the shower. Turning on water, grabbing a towel, etc...)

Ramona: Why are you naked?
Me: Um...do you shower with your clothes on?
Ramona: No.
Me: Well, neither do I!

(Start washing hair...)

Ramona: (Pulls aside the curtain) Mom, I'm hungry!
Me: Ok, you will have to wait until I get out.

(I attempt to soap up...Max starts crying)

Ramona: (Pulls aside the curtain) Mom, Max is crying! Hey, I can see your booty!
Me: Ha! Well, I'm in the shower.

(Start to shave legs...Max stops crying.)

Ramona: (Pulls aside the curtain) Mom, Max stopped crying!
Me: Ok, good! I'm almost done.

(Wash out conditioner)

Ramona: MOM! I POO POOED!

(Turn off shower, start drying off...)

Ramona: Hey, you're naked!

2 comments:

Alyssa G said...

You shave AND condition?

Mandy Chalman said...

I only get to shower once a week! My husband is a lucky lucky man.